BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! ! !

Ragnarr1313

Okay, now that I have your attention, is there anyone out there in the modding community that would be willing to make a champion of Khorne / Khorne berzerker / Axe of Khorne / collar of Khorne / Juggernaut of Khorne (you see where I'm going with this)?

SOMETHING LIKE WHAT IS IN THE ATTACHED PHOTO WOULD BE AWESOME! ! !

It would totally be awesome if someone could make some kind of modular armor set. You know where you can choose different pauldrons, gauntlets, boots, helmets and main armor, and add various other things like skulls, shrunken heads, and Etc.

I know there's another mod out there that does a similar type of modular armor building program, and it would be awesome if the person who made that would be willing to build some chaos armor. ;-) ;-) nudge nudge.

Also, whom ever decides to do this doesn't need to just make Khorne armor and weapons either, although that is the one that I personally would use. It would be awesome if there were different chaos armor sets for each of the four major chaos gods in the Warhammer universe.

If I had any type of artistic ability and skills, I would try to do it myself, but I admit my shortcomings in that area and would much rather leave it to the people who make awesome stuff.

Thank you all for your time I hope that something can get created.