Guys, i have seen people asking how to remove crafting glow. There is a mod for it and it just works (don't ban me pls). But... is there a way to remove building glow? Someone said that mod called "place anywhere" should remove that, but it doesn't. Is there a way to do it?

What do you mean more exactly? Did you created a new settlement and you can move/scrap some of the objects in that location that you don't want to scrap/move? If yes, you will have to duplicate those objects and replace the already placed ones, with the newly duplicated one. The newly duplicated objects won't have any scrap/building materials linked to them, so they won't glow when you'll hover over them in the ingame settlement mode.

What do you mean more exactly? Did you created a new settlement and you can move/scrap some of the objects in that location that you don't want to scrap/move? If yes, you will have to duplicate those objects and replace the already placed ones, with the newly duplicated one. The newly duplicated objects won't have any scrap/building materials linked to them, so they won't glow when you'll hover over them in the ingame settlement mode.

No, I mean this green glowing building2.jpg

*F4 Key*, toggle object ouline in workshop mode

looking at all available commands for place anywhere, that seems to be the only one that would do something close to what you are asking, but come to think of it, i think outline, may actually just be the outline you see when you are looking at an npc in workshop mode. either way its worth a shot.

otherwise, it does not look like you can disable that green highlight you see on objects, would need something like crafting highlight fix mod, but for workshop.

Edited by Guest