HDT SMP issues

PsychoSlammer

so i have CBBE and Hydros HDT SMP installed, been trying to install Artesian Cloaks everytime i walk outside i get CTD. check out HDTPhysics log file and it says

[Tue Jul 24 18:33:27 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cape.xml(4,2):VirtualGround is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Tue Jul 24 18:33:27 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cape.xml(153,3):BaseShapeB is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Tue Jul 24 18:33:27 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cape.xml(160,2):FeetB is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Tue Jul 24 18:33:30 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cape.xml(4,2):VirtualGround is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Tue Jul 24 18:33:30 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cape.xml(153,3):BaseShapeB is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Tue Jul 24 18:33:30 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cape.xml(160,2):FeetB is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped

so when i uninstall AC i dont get no CTD's

anyone have any insight would be awesome :)

• 3 weeks later...

been reading alot of threads bout HDT xml files but still not sure on wtf. these warnings i found are just things the log brings up when an armor is worn that changes the body parts. still dont know why i can not run AC but i have figured out the editing of the jiggles :) so my problem is COLLISIONS... i got no vag collisions or hair working (i found a link on LL for HDT to throw into the KS Hairdos folder but still no movement)

when i use the defaultbbps.xml from hdtssephysics game loads but only a touch of jiggles in the breast (so i am learning to adjust that)

<default-bbps>
<map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-tbbp.xml"/>
<map shape="DG Body" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\dg-tbbp.xml"/>
<!--<map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-feet.xml"/>-->
<!--<map shape="CalienteHandFemale1st" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandsCollide.xml"/>-->
</default-bbps>

but when i install and overwrite with CBBE's SMP Config files, game crashes unless i comment out a few lines

<default-bbps>
<map shape="BaseShape" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt.xml"/>
<map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE-hdt-vag.xml"/>
<!-- <map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Feet.xml"/>-->
<!-- <map shape="Hands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Hands.xml"/>-->
<!-- <map shape="FemaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HeadFemale.xml"/>-->
<!-- <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\maleBody.xml"/>
<!-- <map shape="MaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HeadMale.xml"/>-->
<!-- <map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>-->
<map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>
<!-- <map shape="Genitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\penis.xml"/>-->
<!-- <map shape="Labia" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Labia.xml"/>
<!-- <map shape="Boner" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Boner.xml"/>
<map shape="Gloves" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gloves.xml"/>
<map shape="GlovesLow" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\GlovesLow.xml"/>
<map shape="Gauntlets" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gauntlets.xml"/>-->
<!--<map shape="cloak" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cloak.xml"/>-->
<!--<map shape="cape" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cape.xml"/>-->
</default-bbps>

here i have commented out and added more objects to the collision section but still nothing

<per-triangle-shape name="CBBE">
<margin>0</margin>
<penetration>0.04</penetration>
<tag>body</tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>body</no-collide-with-tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>Lbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>Rbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>Belly</no-collide-with-tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>armscoll</no-collide-with-tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>MaleBody</no-collide-with-tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>armscollisionM</no-collide-with-tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>collisionThigh</no-collide-with-tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>MaleGenitals</no-collide-with-tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>Labia</no-collide-with-tag>
</per-triangle-shape>
<!--
<per-triangle-shape name="Vagina">
<margin>0</margin>
<penetration>1</penetration>
<tag>Vagina</tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>Vagina</no-collide-with-tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>Belly</no-collide-with-tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>Rbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>Lbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>Labia</no-collide-with-tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>penis</no-collide-with-tag>
</per-triangle-shape>
-->
<per-triangle-shape name="Labia">
<margin>0</margin>
<penetration>1</penetration>
<tag>Labia</tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>hands</no-collide-with-tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>Malehands</no-collide-with-tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>headmale</no-collide-with-tag>
</per-triangle-shape>

i have changed all the "prenetration"s into 'penetration" cuz i have read a few times that its suppose to be this way.

i have found somany things and i have tried most that i could really follow but they are all like talking bout different worlds and i know its something i am doing cuz theres so many others that its working for.

so im asking for a nudge to point me in the right direction

and i have seen that there should be in my skse\plugins folder

hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll

hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll

hdtSkyrimMemPatch.ini

hdtSSEPhysics.dll

hdtSSEFramework.dll

Thanx

[Tue Jul 24 18:33:27 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cape.xml(4,2):VirtualGround is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Tue Jul 24 18:33:27 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cape.xml(153,3):BaseShapeB is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Tue Jul 24 18:33:27 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cape.xml(160,2):FeetB is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Tue Jul 24 18:33:30 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cape.xml(4,2):VirtualGround is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Tue Jul 24 18:33:30 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cape.xml(153,3):BaseShapeB is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Tue Jul 24 18:33:30 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cape.xml(160,2):FeetB is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped

This here has nothing to do with you having crashes. Its simply is the engine not finding that particulate bone-name and skips it. I have these aswell.

What files do you have in Plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs?

• 2 weeks later...

cbbe-feet

cbbe-hdt-vag

cbbe-tbbp

collision

configs

defaultbbps

dg-tbbp

feet

floor

hands

handscollide

headfemale

headmale

labia

malebody

malegenitals

malehands

zazanklechainsragdolls

just kinda threw a bunch in there trying to get things to work. do these files get read even if they are not on the defaultBBPs.xml? i have tried with just the files from hdtSSEPhysics download and then tried with completely overwriting from cbbe smp config files

Files that arent in the defaultBBPs.xml isnt getting read. Make a backup folder and move all these .xmls into. Then reinstall CBBE smp config. This way nothing thats not supposed to be in that folder is there.

As long as install in this order hdtsseframework - hdtssephysics - CBBE smp config there shouldnt really be any issues

In my hdtSkinnedMeshConfig folder i have:

Boner.xml

CBBE.xml

defaultBBPs.xml

Feet.xml

Gauntlets.xml

Gloves.xml

GlovesLow.xml

Hands.xml

HeadFemale.xml

HeadMale.xml

MaleBody.xml

MaleGenitals.xml

MaleHands.xml

penis.xml

I have done that, took every thing out and just used cbbe smp cinfigs but the game crashes when that defaultbbps is being used. I have other things running like engine fixes and havak fixes and fisses so I was thinking maybe one of them is conflicting or just maybe my vid card is junk. If I use hdtphysics default I don't get crashes and I have bounce but artesian cloaks gives me ctd