This file will be published when the game is approved.

It just got approved :thumbsup:

We approve a game entry when there is at least one mod ready to go. I think what happened with Red Faction: Armageddon was that you - or someone else - added the game without adding a file for it, and just recently (today) you added your file for it.

Sorry for the delay, and happy modding!

• 2 years later...

I have the same problem recently.

I don't know how long it normally takes to validate a new Game but, I created it more than 2 days ago and there is no change.
I don't know if it's the new ULTRAKILL Game or the files sent (I updated them several times) the source of the problem.
Thank you for the attention of this message.

I don't know how long it normally takes to validate a new Game but, I created it more than 2 days ago and there is no change.
I don't know if it's the new ULTRAKILL Game or the files sent (I updated them several times) the source of the problem.

I can see that game is awaiting approval, we'll hopefully get to it in the next day or so.

it needs to be approved by the staff and they don't work on the weekend