Hit or Miss

SnowFox35

A simple concept:

One person makes a post, asking a question to the person below them. The next person to post has to respond to the question asked from the previous poster, with "Hit" or "Miss," which is comparable to "Right" or "Wrong."

Example:

Person 1:

"The next person to post likes fruit more than veggies."

Person 2:
"Hit!

Next person owns a pet dog."

Person 3:

"Miss, ..."

And the game goes on. For the next person to post: Next poster plays chess.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont know much bout speechcraft but i have this fist handy....the use of forums is alien to me to say the least. i has a problem n my fist kant solve it n neither is my brain up to task. i have this reoccuring load error on NMM.

Edited by HatchetBanana

scripts/nioverride.pex scripts/source/nioverride.psc skse/plugins\chargen.ini skse/plugins/hdthighheels.ini skse/plugins/hdtextensions.ini hdthigheels.log and hdtextensions.log skse/plugins/nioverride.ini and due to these having a loading error ive generated .data/.rdata/.reloc/ .rsrc_1/ .text/ .tls im an idiot so pls slap me with the simplest plan aside from uninstalling....all of this in in that data folder of skyrim....oh yah oldrim not SE

Edited by HatchetBanana

scripts/nioverride.pex scripts/source/nioverride.psc skse/plugins\chargen.ini skse/plugins/hdthighheels.ini skse/plugins/hdtextensions.ini hdthigheels.log and hdtextensions.log skse/plugins/nioverride.ini and due to these having a loading error ive generated .data/.rdata/.reloc/ .rsrc_1/ .text/ .tls im an idiot so pls slap me with the simplest plan aside from uninstalling....all of this in in that data folder of skyrim....oh yah oldrim not SE

This is a Forum Game, and you will not find support with anything to do with modding or games. It's completely irrelevant.

Please instead refer to https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/414-skyrim-technical-support/ and make a thread detailing the issue to seek support.

OT: Hit, I speak some of a couple languages (Japanese, English, Spanish) which is why sometimes my grammar is fine and sometimes not.

Next poster owns a fireplace in their home?

• 3 weeks later...