Hit or Miss

SnowFox35

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit ... back in my younger days. These days I'll give you a miss (who wants to see what the younger body has "evolved" into anyway).

The next person has never had a "CAF bite" on one of those areas that would normally never be seen.

Miss ... would be a hit if you said has practiced a martial art. Spent a couple of years working on Kung Fu, but that was nearly 40 years ago now. My only hope these days if push came to shove is that maybe some muscle memory remains.

On a side note I appreciated your Chinese proverb OA.

The next person would travel in space if given the opportunity.

Edited by Striker879

Hit ... Only if you meant to write Outer Space in a Starship. I've been all over the 48 states of the U. S. Rollin on the Highway to make a buck before someone gives me a ticket for racing around trying to find honest work.

And I like the people that have practiced enough so they know how and don't need to practice anymore on themself or anyone else.

The next person to post will have two people who are likely to become their Best Friends Forever.

Hit ... I make no secret of it that I enjoy the cut of your jib Paga. To use a different analogy I enjoy the mixture of left handed and right hand threads you employ ... they gently warp me in ways I wouldn't consider without help, and that invariably leads to me seeing wonders I wouldn't have seen otherwise.

Hmm ... so who is on the candidate list for the second position. There is OblivionAddicted (how could I not feel kinship for someone with such an addiction??), Mktavish hasn't been about for a bit but he has a knack with my buttons that is hard to replicate. HeyYou doesn't stir the pot here much but he's just a stones throw away from me (across the crick as I say).

What say you Paga ... can I have more than just one more??

The next person to post will have my answer (now we find out if I'm psychic, psychotic ... or perhaps a bit of both).

Miss ... if I need to use Google to find out what chorizo is it's got to be a miss, right?? Trust me OA, there are far worse things to be addicted to.

The next person to post knows the difference between right and wrong, and also knows that there are times for each.

Miss because right and wrong are incorrect in a balance of words; except to those, that choose the wording in the slang ways.

Right is to Wrong what Corect is not to Wrong, and Right is Incorrect. Right is to Left and that is correct and not... :rolleyes: I give! I GIVE! :tongue: That's all still a bunch of words that are still debatable.

The third BFF add a point to a triangle. It's part of the way life is. The one unsettles, the second unites, and the third brings a point to reason why. Three, six, nine, twelve, an actor's life for me. Hi-Diddle Dee Dee an Actor's life for me and School is out I see. Chorizo Pizza... Hm? I'll check to see if it was posted to the Pizza Recipes I posted about. Hm?

The next person will be an actor and have done a play or two in open air; live on a wooden stage, or a concrete one; maybe even a steel stage, or any kind of stage people can set up for outdoor plays. AH! A mowed lawn stage!