BOS Radio Station

Reno16

So in one of my new playthroughs I'm using SmileyTop's robot race mod, and am playing as a Brotherhood robot, kind of like Liberty Prime's little brother. I've looked around for a few days but can't find what I'm looking for. Can someone point me towards a Brotherhood radio mod, or if it isn't too hard, show me how to make a custom radio station? I have a little knoledge of the GECK, but not enough for anything to extravagant. Thank you in advance.

I had a similar idea a while back of it being something similar to the AFN (American Forces Network) with current events (via the courier) triggering some media play. I haven't personally done a radio station but I do believe I could figure it out. I'd be willing to take a shot at it if we come up with some ideas worth expanding on. Care to brainstorm?

There are several tutorials on radio stations under the 'Music & Sounds' section of the wiki "Getting started creating mods using GECK" article.

-Dubious-

Thanks, I'll definitely be looking at that.

I had a similar idea a while back of it being something similar to the AFN (American Forces Network) with current events (via the courier) triggering some media play. I haven't personally done a radio station but I do believe I could figure it out. I'd be willing to take a shot at it if we come up with some ideas worth expanding on. Care to brainstorm?

Great idea, and yes, I'd love to brainstorm a bit.