Looking For a Pistol

Moldy

I'm looking for a mod that adds a pistol to the game. However,I have a few criteria.

1) It must be ballistic. Pew-pew lazzors and plasma is nice and all,but I have a soft spot for kinetics.

2) It must be self-loading. To all you gun-educated people in the room,you know precisely what this means. To everybody else; No revolvers. No lever-action. No pump-action. No bolt-action.

3) It must be a viable primary weapon. It should be able to serve as my go-to gun,capable of killing most enemies I point it at without dumping 10+ magazines into it. In particular,I want it to outperform the Deliverer,because my character isn't James Bond.

4) It must have modification options. I want a gun that I have to put some TLC into to make it work.

5) It must be balanced. I'm not looking for a god gun. If I wanted to use the Thumb of God,I'd bust open FO4Edit to turn the Pipe Gun into a monster. I'm looking for something that performs well,but doesn't kill everything in the strategic area with one shot.

Some nice bonuses would be leveled list integration,and no new ammo type to worry about. Negative on these would be a pretty big deterrent for use,but not entirely deal breaking. I already have the Institute Pistol,but it lacks leveled list integration,and I'm unsure if it outperforms the Deliverer; I've yet to get one and mod it.

Personally I very much enjoy deadpool 2099's .45 auto and 9mm pistols, specifically the unique variants "Maria (9mm) and a light shining in the darkness (.45, Joshua grahams pistol) I was never much of a fan of the 12.7 mm pistol but he has a nice version of that as well. You could also consider the new dl-44 blaster as it combines ballistic and energy damage. I'm old fashioned though when it comes to weapons, especially pistols, so I prefer antiques and revolvers, so don't expect me to find you a glock mod if you don't like those options lol