Better Vampires, Flag as Vampire (Vanilla Race!)

WakahisaSensei

Playing as an imperial race, just installed the mod. It still has me flagged as a non-vampire but otherwise all other things see me as a vampire. (Interestingly enough I can't be cured either). I just want to flag my character as a vampire, via console command if possible, but don't know how. Not particularly good at editing files so if there is no console command, I'll need a really dumbed down step by step for this one. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Of note, I'm also using the Dark Envoy mod but as far as I know it is compatible with Better Vampires. I'll double check to make sure. If it isn't, I'll delete better vampires because I really like Dark Envoy.

Well I managed to get that part working and fixed the problem (had to use the race menu and change races twice, from and to imperial race, then reinfect. Dark Envoy is compatible apparently) HOWEVER, I cannot get the Better Vampires scripts to run now. Not sure what is up with that. Gonna try a few things but this mod may be more trouble than its worth at this rate.

EDIT: The scripts are conflicting with the race compatibility mod?! What the hell? I give up. This mod is more trouble than it is worth. Going to try another vampire mod. This one has too much going on and none of it seems to want to work right.

Edited by WakahisaSensei