Settle in with Kinggath

Pickysaurus

Thanks for this interview. The person in charge of sound needs some work to do with all the echo. Other than that I enjoyed this. :)

Just as an aside. About 6 people where I live stopped playing Fallout 4 until one of them discovered Sim Settlements and told us about it. Now it is basically the only reason we even play Fallout 4 now :)

Edited by BeechMasters

Thanks for this interview. The person in charge of sound needs some work to do with all the echo.

It's just some non-consequential "Room Noise", "Bounce-back"

The mics are just picking up the sounds bouncing back from the walls etc.

The problem with Kinggath's 'doubled-audio' was because the program recording this, was recording both Kingath's main audio, along with the slightly delayed audio the interviewers heard during the interview.

In response to post #63588326.

BinakAlgo wrote: Sim Settlements is the reason I played FO4 again after the huge let down that I felt when I saw that all my effort put into creating settlements were for naught at the end game. So, to rme, this is the best mod made for Fallout4 ever made, thanks Kinggath and all the team behind, you do a terrific job and we all love you <3

Me too, i planed to uninstall it and never touch it again.

In response to post #63600921.

HadToRegister wrote:

i would frickin die for an "equip all your settlers automatically" addition.

What's sad is there WAS a mod that used to work, where your settlers would equip themselves, but an update broke it, and the mod author couldn't fix it.

Central Settlement Armory

I've used it pretty recently and it still works pretty good. You have to manually equip some settlers but in general it works as intended. Edited by IlDragoRuggente2