As a butt man, there's something I just can't get my head around about many of the mods I've seen here. Many of the slooty clothing/armor mods have built-in design features that prevent the wearer from being able to go bottomless. Even sectional armors and clothing that allow toplessness don't allow this option.

The Ashara Princess of the Woods mods come to mind. I absolutely love all the options available in that mod, but each one requires panties. Not bras, mind you. You can go topless just fine.

So why is bottomless such a no-no?

RELEASE THE CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open the item you want to change in Body Slide's outfit studio and see if the relevant parts can be deleted. If they can, do so and either make a new copy for yourself or overwrite the existing version...

Solve this issue by playing naked. :tongue:

It's just not the same. Bottomless is an assman thing. You wouldn't understand.

Open the item you want to change in Body Slide's outfit studio and see if the relevant parts can be deleted. If they can, do so and either make a new copy for yourself or overwrite the existing version...

I'm actually trying that. I clearly don't know how to do this.

Edited by BrianOrcus

Oh I understand man, I was just messing :tongue:.

Sir, I'll have you know I take ass very seriously.

http://47.144.103.115:48962/h/31936f410d3a97da1dbe2c38e61303f237a04546-87532-986-888-jpg/keystamp=1533590100-108ffd3df5;fileindex=59815880;xres=org/jn_Samanthadogring.jpg

• 1 month later...