Skyrim veteran and elder scrolls lore enthusiast here. recently been looking for a mod which would cover Skyrim with patches and splotches of snow that would steadily increase in size and abundance the further north you went, I pictured something like this:

78194795-nameless-mountain-peak-and-streI reasoned that a mod doing this would effectively make the lands of Skyrim live up to its reputation as a cold and harsh place, one that was fitting of the Nords reputation along with the Falmer before them, while still keeping some the province's landscape variety as well as being fairly compatible with other mods that might change some of the regions in Skyrim. sadly though the only two mods I found that came close to this were Climates of Tamriel winter edition and the winter overhaul, both of which cover the entirety of Skyrim in one giant snow biome in a way that I find rather unlorefriendly not to mention unsustainable for the region's society and culture, although I have to admit it is amusing to hear the inhabitance of Whiterun boasting about their crop yield while their farms currently lay under a good few feet of snow.

if any modder with skill in textures and landscapes or someone who is well acquainted with one comes across this and decides act upon this request it would be greatly appreciated, alternatively if you know of a mode that matches this description I would appreciate it if you could post it in this thread