Nehrimblivion 1.1 updated, save all quests,unlock fast travel

brother123

47410-9-1481013957.jpg
47410-8-1481013957.jpg
47410-5-1481013957.jpg
47410-1533235107-850853733.jpeg
47410-1533235124-717265378.jpeg
New features:
* The anvil hole is fixed, I tired it on both non-moded anvil and better cities 6.08.
* All npc dialogues are fixed. I tried csm, recruiting npc from nehrim to morrowind and another way around.
* All main and side quests saved in the Nehrim world.
* unlocked all fast travel.
* Includes nehrimdata.esp and en/cn language pack.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Installation:
Install with obmm.
Load order:
nehrim.esp
nehrimdata.esp
nehrimenglish.esp
Put is as front as you can.
If you installed morroblivion, can put it after all morrowind_ob xxx mods.
2. VERY IMPORTANT- first entering nehrim world(activation)
1) the first load in obmm shouldn't include nehrimdata.esp and language pack.
2) you need a save that your character located outdoor.
3) load the save and start nehrim quest.
4) after you start the nehrim quest, you can include nehrimdata.esp and language pack and no more activation needed
in the later saves.
3. How to get to Nehrim World:
Type in "coc xxxx" in console.( xxxx=nehrim location id ) coc erothinhafen-Nehrim,
If return to oblivion world,use "coc xxxx" (xxxx=oblivion location id) coc anvilmagesguild-Oblivion
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
This mod is fully compatible with Morroblivion. It is a new land mod of oblivion, it also compatible with all other oblivion mods.
I am fixing the voice and the cross_world transport of this mod.
About cross_world transport, I am planning to add a secret room in arcane university which has a doorway connects both. Firstly, player reads a book in arch mage quarter...... Still planning.