Settlement Mod Supply Line Issues

winglesswolf01

I am very new to modding and I am having issues with getting the supply line and the ability to send settlers to a new settlement location I created at the Coast Guard Pier to work. I followed this guide by Stuyk exactly and have the plugin at the bottom of my load order. Everything else about the settlement functions except for this issue.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could look at my mod in the creation kit and find my mistake(s). This is the first mod I've ever created and also my first time using the creation kit.

that location is a vanilla 1, you had to use the existing location and encounter, instead of making new 1's, copy paste the keywords from abernaty to the location from coast, set in the encounter zone never reset/settlement vink them, the coast have prolly a centermarker already and a mapmarker use those

you only have to add a workbench, atk/spam marker, connect them, add build arena connect it, place a default setowned trigger infront of the wb, connect it

make the add settlement quest, and or use the 1 from auto/robo dlc, all done right then it should work