Looking for a mod creator willing to make a mod for Xbox one

Ripper673

Hi all this is the first time I've done this but here it goes I'm looking for a creator willing to make a good quality pirate outfit for Skyrim I have a picture I saved on how I'd like it to look if you're interested in the offer thanks!

Oh yeah no problem! If I were lucky enough I'd need it to be for Xbox and I've spent hours searching for a good male pirate armor mod and so far I've only found assassins creed rogue outfits and they don't really match the intense Skyrim feel in my opinion I'll try to send a pic of what I'd like it to look like! Edited by Ripper673

I sent the link to it since I couldn't post the picture I have seen only a few really great male armor mods and I'd like to give the community for Xbox a good quality male armor that isn't over the top but really cool the armor itself is all that would be necessary it just looked like it would be really really cool on an imperial or an elf I wanted it to be universal tbh it would match perfectly with the few pirate ship mods we have but we have a few ships just not the clothes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...