I'm getting very slow download speeds as well. I'm not premium, and I've been downloading through Mod Organizer 2. However, I was downloading mods just fine yesterday, but now download speeds are so slow that MO2 actually loses connection with the servers and can't download any of the larger mods. Is there any word on how long a fix might take?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've been having this issue as well and the downloads are sometimes as slow as 5kb/s but sometimes as fast as 300kb/s. I keep getting errors saying "unable to finish download". I can post more details if need be but I don't believe that it's anything on my end as i have only been trying to download one mod for the last 3 days now.

Update: So downloads speed is up again but highly unstable. It works, but drops to 50-80 kbs /sec for a few seconds to minutes from capped speed or 400-900 kbs/sec. Some of the download will not work at all, showing an error message. I'd say its starting to be come stable or at least i think so.

Still having the same issue here. Manual download. Take a look at this screenshot taken directly from Chrome:

e20737b8f22d397ccf3c81d97b24e2c2.png

Speedtest:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/7545122389.png

EDIT: Switching from CDN to North America Premium solved this issue, but it shouldn't be this slow for non-premium members.

Edited by emperorvinayak