• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

over the last week or so I've been noticing a severe drop in speed from downloads. I recently disabled my ad-block and upgraded to supporter status.

I was previously using NMM for all downloads and noticed speeds were slow as well through that. I then decided to make the move to vortex and began to move my mods over to that platform. in doing so I had to begin redownloading the majority of rather large mods and it takes forever at these speeds. attached are the appropriate ping and download results from the test file via the FAQ page. any help in regards to getting the promised speeds would be helpful as I've been seeing them only sparingly. i would also like to add that the speed average is between 175-240 KB/s regardless of using Chrome or IE

Edited by ScurvyNutZ

over the last week or so I've been noticing a severe drop in speed from downloads. I recently disabled my ad-block and upgraded to supporter status.

I was previously using NMM for all downloads and noticed speeds were slow as well through that. I then decided to make the move to vortex and began to move my mods over to that platform. in doing so I had to begin redownloading the majority of rather large mods and it takes forever at these speeds. attached are the appropriate ping and download results from the test file via the FAQ page. any help in regards to getting the promised speeds would be helpful as I've been seeing them only sparingly. i would also like to add that the speed average is between 175-240 KB/s regardless of using Chrome or IE

Same issue here

• 4 weeks later...

Chiming in to say the site has been running awful all day for some reason, there has to be a fault somewhere? It took about half hour to download vortex when it usually takes about 30 seconds, downloads through vortex are going so slow there's no point doing them at the moment.