Racemenu Missing Sliders

DeMentedbananaz

Hey all,

I can't seem to find an answer anywhere, but I'm missing all of the sliders added by racemenu, such as the sliders in the extra tab, expressions, and all of the "fine tweaking" sliders in face, mouth, eyes, etc. tabs. I installed the Custom Races mod, and I moved all of my required body files and skeleton NIFs over to the mod's folder in Skyrim/Data/Textures/CustomRaces and Skyrim/Data/Meshes/CustomRaces. I've read somewhere that I have to move a .Tri file into the Custom Races folder, but I have no idea which one or where to find it if that's the issue. Also, I should mention that everything else works fine (animations, bodyslide, etc.). I also have the race compatibility mod.

Ask if you need to see my load order, or a picture to further clarify what I've got going on.

Edited by DeMentedbananaz

IMO this mod is useless. You can create any body you want and add any texture you want by just manipulating the files all you need is bodyslide and the textures you want.....tri files are created when you use bodyslide and you can drop them into any race you want and it should show up on racemenu unless you fubared it somewhere along the lines. All you need is racemenu and racemenu alternatives If you read the description of racemenu alternatives it allows customization for custom races thats all you need.

I never have this problem because all my skeletons even followers always get the 103kb skeleton if you have anything lower than 103kb you will have less sliders true........if you have a 103kb IF you really want to benefit from Skeletons you want to install XPMSE and then run FNIS. YOu can drop the 103kb skeleton into any follower or your character and you should have full access to everything dont' forge to run FNIS afterwards.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...