Link Craftablable Workbench 2 Workshopbench

Hello Fellow Dwellers,

i'm a bit new in modding so what i want is to make a custom craftable workbench and

link it to the a specific workshop workbench without to put the custom workbench in the world by using CK.

So i was able to make a custom workbench and know how to make it craftable ,

but now i don't know how to make it so that when i'm crafting the workbench in game that it is

automatically linked to the specific workshop workbench.

(like ' Linked Ref ' in CK only now must be included in the craftable workbench )

my English is not perfect so hope i explained good and you guys can help me out here.

i uploaded a image also for better understanding.

You cant connect a baseobject form to objectreferences in the running world. To connect the workshop keyword linkrefs, either:

1 Hand place instances of your baseobject in the world and hand attach linkrefs to that, or

2 Make your object workshop craftable with a _co recipe so the workshop scripts do the work for you using workbench keywords.

3 Attach a custom script to your baseobject that creates the linkrefs when the reference loads OnInit() for the first time.

You cant connect a baseobject form to objectreferences in the running world. To connect the workshop keyword linkrefs, either:

1 Hand place instances of your baseobject in the world and hand attach linkrefs to that, or

2 Make your object workshop craftable with a _co recipe so the workshop scripts do the work for you using workbench keywords.

3 Attach a custom script to your baseobject that creates the linkrefs when the reference loads OnInit() for the first time.

Thnx for your reply i realy dont know how i make a script like option 3 , I would appreciate it if you can make or explaine me how i can do dat? if it is easy...