In-game radios

aidalgol

Do the radio mods only add a new station you can select in your pipboy, or do they affect radios in-game, as well? I just want to add some variety to the radios playing in the background around the world so I have more choice between awkward silence and RNV on repeat forever.

I'm pretty sure in game radios are set to a specific station , as all you can do with them is turn them on or off

so you would need a mod that modifies these radios to use a different station

I'm not sure if any of these mods do that , but if you are asking about a specific mod it would be easier to check that

You can try out my Radio Mod for New Vegas. It allows you to change the radio station on the in-game radios. It's been a while since I've touched this mod, but it should still work. The only thing you will want to keep in mind is that, unless you have the other mods installed, you will want to keep the patch files uninstalled.

Edited by Reneer

You can try out my Radio Mod for New Vegas. It allows you to change the radio station on the in-game radios. It's been a while since I've touched this mod, but it should still work. The only thing you will want to keep in mind is that, unless you have the other mods installed, you will want to keep the patch files uninstalled.

Oh, awesome! This is exactly what I was after, thanks!