Skyrim SE and LOOT don't detect my Nexus mods!?

Mindtrait0r

So I have recently started a new Skyrim SE name, this time, with mods. I've already put on several Bethesda mods already, and they appear just fine in LOOT. I got the latest version of Nexus Mod Manager, and proceeded to download several mods. They all appeared in the manager with no issue, and all have green check. However, when I launch Skyrim SE (All mods I installed are for Skyrim SE), they don't appear. I saught out LOOT, and it doesn't detect them either. I have found no one with this issue, and regular Skyrim works fine. I have tried things like;
Uninstalling and Reinstalling all mods
Making sure all mods have correct compatibility
Making sure all mods have the needed requirments
But nothing has worked. Any help is greatly appreciated.

As a side note, Skyrim SE won't launch from the manager. So my most likely theory is that I have an incorrect file location, which is supported by the fact that NMM didn't detect Skyrim SE at all when I was scanning. I had to do it manually. But, I can't find any more suitable file. Sooo.... again, any help is appreciated.

I just did, and good news, it now opens from NMM. However, LOOT and Skyrim SE still don't detect that the mods exist...

Sorry if that came our rude! I'm really appreciating the help

I'm going to hazard a guess that the mods were installed to the wrong directory or downloaded to the wrong directory, and now NMM can find your game, but can't find the mods.

So, maybe try to download one or two mods with NMM and see if they install in the proper directory this time around?

Are you using NMM 0.65.2?