Mod Request for Fallout 4: Bioshock Jack Ryan Outfit

Deleted8371793User

Hi all,

I'm a MASSIVE Bioshock fan. My favorite character in the whole game is Jack Ryan because he has such a tragic past but the game canonically ends with a happy ending. I'd love to have a mod that adds a cable knit sweater like Jack Ryan's. Unfortunately, I don't have any skill in mod making or modeling. If one of you would be kind enough to maybe take up this idea and run with it I'd be very grateful. Part of why I want this sweater for Fallout 4 is that I have a sweater just like Jack's in real life. I'd love to see my character in Fallout have a similar look. Yeah, it's weird and dorky but isn't everyone on this forum :wink:? The only things I'd want from this mod are a crew neck variant and a turtleneck variant of the sweater. I might want to switch styles for all we know. If any of you are interested in helping me accomplish this small mod idea, I'd be ever so grateful. Below are two examples of what I have in mind. Please contact me if you're interested in helping me. If this mod comes to fruition I don't want to take any donations nexus users may give. I just want the mod to enjoy for myself. :D