profile suggestion

HRRoach

Would be great if I could look at all the comments on mods I have made, and track the answers to the questions i have posted on those mod pages. A shortcut to the comment and mod page it is on would be an enormously helpful feature. If that feature is here pls tell me how to use it. (and pls correct me if i posted this in wrong category)

thx

to elaborate on what Picky said , there are two ways (that I know of) to see posts you've made

the first is to go to your forum profile and click on Posts , though this only shows you your latest posts . if you want to see more , there is a button on the side Find Content , click on it and choose Only Posts from the list on the left , and it should show you all of your posts (or you could choose Topics to see which of them has seen more posts after your own)

the second (and the one I personally use) is accessed by clicking on the small downwards arrow next to your profile on the forums , and choosing My Content from the drop down list . this shows you a list of all topics you've posted in , where topic names in bold have new posts you haven't read yet (though if you post something through a Nexus page instead of the forums , that would still count as unread . nothing serious but it's worth noting)

as a side note , every forum topic has a Follow This Topic button which you can use , and you can configure how you are getting notified in your preferances

yes the forums have the feature but on the nexus mods where I have asked about the mod, when many people have commented, it is difficult to find replies to whatever I asked. But maybe one of those suggestions above will help. Definitely was trying to explain that the feature of the forums is what I think would be awesome for the posts made on the mod page in the posts section. THX for your replies

to stress something that you may not know , the forum feature works on both forum posts and Nexus posts , so through the forums you can fully track your posting on the entire Nexus

it is better for forum posting , as posting comments in a Nexus page is different in how it's made regarding replies and all , but you can see when a posts section gets updated through these features , as all of these are forum threads as well

i know I am stressing that it would be nice if there was a way that I can more easily go to a mod page, which I commented on, and see what replies to my comments have been posted, when many other comments have been made since my post. (run on and on grammar errors), What I do not know is how seeing my comments, that thanks to all of your answers to this thread, I can now locate from this forums site, for either mods or forums. But finding my comments doesn't exactly take me to the comment whereas I can then read what the replies (on mod pages) I have gotten. If a way exists or i didnt see it in the latest answers here, please let me know. I am sorry about my poor communications skills, but it often happens that I fail to be clear enough to receive answers that actually address my issues. Especially if there is no answer, or not possible. I didnt intend any offense to any here.

Example cbp physics mod for skyrim SSE. There are over 100 pages of posts. I can find the topic in my content from my profile, but how can I find the page where my comment actually is and see the replies? without having to follow every single post that mod generates which are not related to the question i posted, and also after having already made the post and not following the posts from that mod because they are so many.

Edited by HRRoach

To see the mod the thread is related to, goto the first page the site bot will have posted a link to it.

At some point in the future we may look into making changes to the commenting system, so feedback like this will be considered.

To see the mod the thread is related to, goto the first page the site bot will have posted a link to it.

At some point in the future we may look into making changes to the commenting system, so feedback like this will be considered.

I know it links me to the mod, but with 100's of comments it is sometimes next to impossible to find the one I posted, without spending too much time going through each and every page. I hope this suggestion does lead to something new and improved and that I have in some way or other helped contribute to that. Thanks all