Mouse acceleration, no mods work

Randomis1

I have tried every mod I could find, which solely includes Fallout 4 configuration tool (Bilago) and RAW INPUT. I have also tried the manual option. All of the methods except RAW INPUT are generally accepted to not work. However, even RAW INPUT did nothing for me. Some people on the comments for the RAW INPUT lag say that recent patches made RAW INPUT not work, and that it has not been updated yet (this comment was 2 months ago though). All in all, can someone tell me a way to turn off mouse acceleration. This is my first playthrough and I just refuse to put up with this stupid feature that Bethesda still hasnt figured out is dogshit in 7 years. Thanks.

Mouse acceleration is usually set at the OS end. I'd check your mouse settings in Windows first, then check on any gaming software (Logitech has some that will let you change your dpi setting and that can affect the work you need to do to move the mouse where you want), and after that, check the mouse sensitivity that the game itself is set for (try setting to default, then make any needed adjustments).

Hopefully that should fix things for you.