opening all plugins in creation kit

cardamom

hi do i really have to double click on every one of my 245 esps to get them to all load in the creation kit?

i'm great with keyboard shortcuts and workarounds but im utterly clueless. seems like the CK was built to make it so you specifically have to double click on every single esp in order to activate them all.

please help

googling just brings up pages of people recommending bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

like thanks but i want to open hundreds of ESPs and it's un-google-able because of all the hype around a simple ini change.

The CK is also breaking my macro recorder so I can't make a macro that clicks in the CK. it's like they specifically designed esp loading to be as anti-user friendly as possible

I'm trying to generate new precombined for my huge mod build that I've created but it's just like "derp you gotta select it all 1by1" this can't be reality.

Edited by cardamom

The only thing I can think of that sounds remotely hopeful is the section from the CreationKitPrefs.ini

sUserPlugin=
bLoadTheUserPlugin=0

where, (if allowed), you could put a list of the mods (sUserPlugin=a.esp, b.esp, c.esp etc...
with bLoadTheUserPlugin=1

It's a longshot, other than that, is that something that can be done with FO4Edit? or MatorSmash, or MergePlugins?

• 2 weeks later...

My experience is you can open several .esp in the CK (I often loaded up to 10 in Skyrim's CK and 4 or 5 in Fallout4's CK) but only if you're 100% sure there is no conflict at all between them - that's why Xedit is such a precious tool to use alongside the CK. You can probably open a few more than that in the same time, but several hundreds? It'd very likely crash for lack of memory.

I tend to use the CK rather than xEdit to copy items between ESPs, but only 2 at a time.

If you open two versions of the same ESP, CK will automagically append DUPLICATE to the lower order form names. Never saved so don't know if that change would be persistent though.