Extremely slow download speed. Is it due to no premium?

culturaljv

Well, IMO download speed has always been kinda slow when downloading at 800kb/s and sometimes we have to wait nearly an hour to download something depending on how big it is and
today I'm experiencing downloads at 3,4 kb/s. yeap...it's not a typo. 3,4 kb/s.

Is is because I don't have premium? If it is it's a bummer because I tried paying and there is no ''ticket'' option for payment.
I have been hacked for nearly 1000 dollars before, when I lived in USA, and now that I'm living in Brazil there is no way I'm typing my debit card info on any site.

So what's the deal with the slow download? What should I do?
PS: if there was other methods of payment I would gladly donate and pay for premium...only reason I don't it's because I'm not typing my card info on websites anymore.
Maybe you guys could help us, people from Brazil, with a new option for payment...we call it "boleto" down here...for you guys would be a ticket method where we print the ticket and scan the barcode using our bank app.

Thank you for your time. Good night everyone!

im currently downloading anywhere from 600 kb/s to 900 kb/s and I have premium and really good internet so idk man. Some days the download speeds are worth premium and some day it's like they cap users or the servers just get overloaded with downloads but I doubt the last one being that its 11 pm on a sunday lol