Hi!

Is this the right place for my question? I supposed so...

I am looking for a mod that makes breast sizes different from one to another char/npc/companion.

I use CBBE and couldn't figure out how to use the bodyslider (or save my shtuff on Piper).

Rather small bewbs are looking fine on my char, but i want them bigger/different ones for those who will be encountered!

It's kind of hard to do that actually. It's been hard the last 8 years to do that specifically. Variation. First it's not sexual or the objectification of the female sex. Just that, inside the digital reality things have to be a bit exaggerated for it to feel or appear, as our perception in the analog reality (the real world). So factor that into your mental notes along with how & why the digital reality can have negative side effects from prolonged exposure. To maintain or be free, one needs to realize many things.

To do this properly you would need to search terms like Variation, varied, or whatever pulls up what you are looking for. You know, the base relation. So it pulls up more in the search. What pulls up the item you are interested in. Here it's found in the Mod Categories under "Overhauls" burh, grumble, try to make a clean load order based on a foundation of something which can be difficult. That way you can get it working first, then dump the rest on it. Unique NPCs

@ZerAndOne

Not sure if that was informational, poetic or philosophical but it sounded great.

Workaround I use for this is using different bodyslide presets for different outfits. Allows for -some- variety, as long as actors and/or you wear different stuff governing slot 33. Also most named actors can be changed ingame with Looksmenu (in console click their body and type for example SLM 1239890PP, where the latter bit is the ID of the actor. This won't change the basic shape but you can add or decrease body weight, etc. Named npc's can also be adjusted with "setscale #" if you click them in the console (insert number from 0.8ish to 1.1ish, default is 1).

Not sure if this entirely what you were looking for, but in addition to Unique NPCs I also use More Varied Body Shapes, as this gives not only variety in boobies but also weight. As in there will be more than just skinny people in the wasteland, and their heights differ just enough to be noticeable.