⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Mod Request: Solid Snake's Octocamo Suit w/ Black Face Camo

HipBreadJesus

Is it possible to make an accurate recreation of Solid Snake's Octocamo suit from Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots? Is it possible to create the black face mask? Are color variations possible? I know that RLC has uploaded 'Solid Snake (Plus Variations)' mod (link: https://www.nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/361/?tab=images), but I found the MGS4 Octocamo suit to be not to my liking. I have noticed that Fallout 4 had made a accurate recreation of the Octocamo suit with various equipment and colors that could be selected.

Attached is what I am looking for.

@nevermind25,

Thank you for replying. I do not mean an "accurate" Octocamo suit in terms of its suit ability and the like. I mean the texture to LOOK just like Solid Snake's in MGS4. I just want to request a model/texture mod for cosmetic purposes, maybe a few variations as well since recently we got a Haven Trooper mod from MGS4 from Metal Gear Survive's MGS4 event, so I was feeling optimistic. If any modder is reading this, I believe many Metal Gear Solid fans would love to play as MGS4 Solid Snake in MGSV

Edited by HipBreadJesus