Skyrim SKSE launches zoomed in to top left?

Rosadon

I've recently gotten into modding SkyrimSE, and although installing skse64 was a wild ride since I don't really know what I'm doing, everything worked out pretty well.

I have a separate shortcut to launch from SKSE64, and I've also tried launching from the Nexus Mod Manager. Either way the game starts basically with just 1/4 of the loading screen being shown, the top left. Therefore I can't access the menu options.

I tried to take a screenshot, but it actually captured the entire screen as if it were normal, But I can only see part of the dragon logo.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, googling didn't bring up anything that seemed to relate to my issue?

(some said its a problem with the config files, but I don't know what I'd be changing/fixing? Sorry I don't know too much about modding and messing with files directly)

Thank you, I opened it from steam and looked at the options. It wasn't set for windowed but i checked it and unchecked it, then reset the graphics options, and it works fine now from the skse shortcut.

Thanks again, wouldn't have thought to check the original to fix it.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

You know, I'm seeing this same problem everywhere - which I'm now having too. We'll see what fixes it.

I've now tried:

-Turning all mods off

-Changing bFullScreen to 1 in the Prefs

-Verifying/Checking Files' Integrity

-Uninstalling and Reinstalling Skyrim

-Changing iSize to my resolution in Prefs

(Definitely checking windowed mode)

And yet, somehow, by leaving all of my mods off and turning SKSE back on and deploying it (EVEN without the FNIS tool running, it has been fixed. Unbelievable lmao. Why is all of this?)

• 3 weeks later...

You know, I'm seeing this same problem everywhere - which I'm now having too. We'll see what fixes it.

I've now tried:

-Turning all mods off

-Changing bFullScreen to 1 in the Prefs

-Verifying/Checking Files' Integrity

-Uninstalling and Reinstalling Skyrim

-Changing iSize to my resolution in Prefs

(Definitely checking windowed mode)

And yet, somehow, by leaving all of my mods off and turning SKSE back on and deploying it (EVEN without the FNIS tool running, it has been fixed. Unbelievable lmao. Why is all of this?)

How do I deploy it? Thanks!