Skyrim:(Not Responding) unusual one

KorTheRed

SHORT VERSION-

just completed a full uninstall ofr everything clean reinstall going 1 mod at a time so as to not break game like before.. Skyrim:(not responding) top left corner when I open SKSE for about 1 second then everything starts up fine... why is that and how do I fix this without removing my newly added supreme storms mod

Okay so first time around i f*#@ed my s#*! up 255 mods couldt find the 1 that broke my game so i uninstalled every single thing including skyrim then did a full clean re install now its all good... so now im at the point where i am reinstalling mods 1 by 1 seeing which works which ones dont, was gona merge some of those mods with multiple .esm's into a single .esm to make more room..

okay so i open up SKSE everythings good, its super fast... i install 20 mods everythings good, then i install something like supreme storms or true storms, with and without relevant compatability patches and i get the Skyrim (Not Responding) in the top left hand corner when i open up SKSE BUT its only for about half of a second to a full second then everythings fine...

now im worried about this because this samething would happen on my first go with mods before the uinstall except it was like 3 to 5minutes instead of a second and it happened on loading screens... forgot to mention that part dosent happen on loading screens... yet...

ive turned them on and off, it is DEFENITIALLY these specific mods causing this.

so was wondering, if it something on my end? or is it the mod?

my setup- from what I remember u need to know

700GB disk space - about 300GB free - game is on D drive

around 12gb of ram

GTX 980

nvidia

some gaming mother board I don't remember the name of

dunoo what else u would need to know off the top of my head.

sorry its so long, ty for any help.

-Kor The Red