Smithing menu lag / nonstop scrolling sound

KorTheRed

RESOLVED

open up crafting menu get crazy lag and the audio that you get when you scroll through stuff really fast.. even though im not scrolling.. its probably one of my armor bugs but ive never had this problem before was hoping somone could help

im on my 1st full uninstall reinstall of skyrim cause it was badly broken.. its going great so far untill this happened im going to be removing mods 1 by 1 till i find the culprit i was just hoping somone had a fix for this before i did what im about to do cause i wants my armor and weapon mods... every... last.. one.. of them...

TY for your assistance

-KorTheRed

-EDIT-

Okay so it turns out it was one of my mods causing the problem.. now the menu isnt laggy at all and no nonstop scrolling sound.. i havent found SPECIFICALLY which mod it was as soon as i do ill post it here.. was also wondering if seeing the NOT RESPONDING in the corner when u first launch skyrim for like a split second is a normal mod thing or if its bad.

was a mod called My Katana pretty cool mod aside from the fact that the katanas are freaking way too large...

but the guy that made it incorporated shield slot into it so you hold the katanas scabbard in ur offhand, its pretty kick ass... just need to fix a few things with it and whatevers breaking the forge

Edited by KorTheRed