I cant recieve e-mail's for my password change here on Nexus.

Psydeffexclone

okay so i had my pc reformatted and repaired today. since it was constantly having a Bsod. problem and when i got home i tried logging into my account which is this https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/18011499. and for some odd reason i cant log in. and i know what my password exactly. but i cant log in.

also i tried to use the change password so i could re-open my account. but the thing is nexus isn't sending the mail that i need for my account's password. and i tried sending it both my gmail and my new yahoomail account. and still nothing. which is the reason i made this second account. because for some weird reason nexus isn't sending the mail that i need. so i really hope someone could fix this

i did that multiple times but the thing is i no longer have access to my e-mail account that is linked to my nexus account. which is a yahoomail account no longer works due to their security update my password was changed without my permission. and they also deleted my back-up yahoo account. as well.

I am afraid that if you permanently lost access to the email linked to your account then there is no way for us to verify that you are, indeed, the account owner. Unless you are a Premium or Support user in which case you can send a receipt to [email protected].

If the latter is not applicable, we typically suggest creating a new account, though it appears you have already done just that.

• 2 weeks later...