Settlers Refuse To Work At Stores

BigBadBam

I'm currently working on creating a small town at an already existing settlement (Murkwater Construction Site) so that people can continue to build on top of what I've made once I'm done via the settlement mode. Unfortunately, I've run into an issue where the settlers won't use the shops after being assigned to them. I made sure to set the Navmesh up properly and I'm only using the vanilla stores listed as furniture. That said, this is the first mod I've ever worked on, so there must be something I'm missing.

I have a similar issue with the guard posts too. While I'm at it, I might as well throw in that the beds aren't counting towards the settlement either, even though they all have the Workshop prefix. Any help at this point is much appreciated.

Example

Edit: It just occurred to me that I may have submitted this post in the wrong bloody category... My apologies. I think it belongs in "Fallout 4 Creation Kit And Modders."

Edited by BigBadBam

Do you have the stores linked to the Workshop ref with WorkshopItemKeyword? Any shops, guard posts, beds and workbenches need to be set up as linked refs to the workshop with that keyword applied.

EDIT: If not, take a look at the workbenches in a vanilla settlement to see how those are set up. The Castle is a good example as it has clinic, beds, guard posts and workbenches.

Do you have the stores linked to the Workshop ref with WorkshopItemKeyword? Any shops, guard posts, beds and workbenches need to be set up as linked refs to the workshop with that keyword applied.

EDIT: If not, take a look at the workbenches in a vanilla settlement to see how those are set up. The Castle is a good example as it has clinic, beds, guard posts and workbenches.

That's exactly what it was! Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. I had been stuck trying to figure that out for the last couple of days.