Settlers Won't Work At Stores.

BigBadBam

Solved

I'm currently working on creating a small town at an already existing settlement (Murkwater Construction Site) so that people can continue to build on top of what I've made once I'm done (via the settlement mode). Unfortunately, I've run into an issue where the settlers won't use the shops after being assigned to them. I made sure to set the Navmesh up properly and I'm only using the vanilla stores listed as furniture. That said, this is the first mod I've ever worked on, so there must be something I'm missing. If I place the exact same stores down in-game they work perfectly fine. It's just the creation kit ones that are giving me troubles.

I have a similar issue with the guard posts too. While I'm at it, I might as well throw in that the beds aren't counting towards the settlement either, even though they all have the Workshop prefix. Any help at this point is much appreciated.

Here's an example of what I'm working with.

Edit: I just needed to link the stores to the workshop reference using the WorkshopitemKeyword. Thanks to RedRocketTV for coming up with the solution.

Edited by BigBadBam