Looking for a good Fallout 4 Xbox One house mod

MeejDar

Hi there!

So, I only recently started playing Fallout 4. I just finished Nuka-World with my character, and I've essentially done all the main quests and DLC main quests and whatnot and heretofore. Now I want to start a new character and go back in and collect everything, like I did in Skyrim. (My first go-through I didn't use mods so I could get the achievements.)

However, I'm not finding the "right" house mod for me. I don't care about building stuff (in fact, I sort of hate having to build stuff), all I care about is having plenty of display areas. In Skyrim, I used LD50365's house mods (most often Dragonstead and, for my pirate, the Scarlett). I enjoy those house mods because they have specific places to keep your Black Books, Daedric/Aedric artifacts, amulets, Elder Scrolls, dragon priest masks, dragon claws, paragons, all that jazz.

Which brings me to my point. I'm looking for a player home in Fallout 4 that gives you display areas for all the collectibles you might find. Magazines (including ones added by Far Harbor and Nuka-World), bobbleheads, those robot minifigure things, Nuka-Cola/Vim! bottles, and other unique items. So far I've been using Elianora's Red Rocket home, and I'm enjoying it well enough, but there aren't displays for the bottles or minifigures, and there are only, like, three magazine racks. So if anyone has any suggestions for a player home that I hopefully wouldn't have to build and is for the Xbox One that has these (doesn't have to be all of them, but that would be nice), I would very much appreciate it. Thank you for your time. Go with fortune, Outlander.