BA2 extraction in Linux

Freso

Does anyone know of a Linux-native tool for extracting and maybe even manipulating BA2 (and/or BSA) archives? At the very least view the list of files contained in it?

(I reckon I can probably get B.A.E. to work under Wine, but I'd rather use a native solution if possible.)

• 2 weeks later...
Heh interesting request. I've never seen one yet although I would like to. Hopefully some time a packing tool as well. Though I doubt it since it's impossible / extremely difficult to get the game to run there. And all the other tools are windows only.

LOOT actually releases both Windows and Linux binaries, and with a recent announcement from Valve I'd expect to see more (pseudo-)"native" gameplay of esp. older BethGS games (that all mostly already run fine under Wine), which could be the start of more Linux-based modded gameplay.

Either way, yeah, far most tools are currently Windows only, but several of them run okay-to-perfectly under Wine, but I was just wondering whether there was something I could easily feed into a shell script to automate some tasks.