While aimming pistol I cant fire ammo

HarkChaos

Drop any ammo your carrying. Unequip your weapon. Pick up the ammo, and then equip the weapon. This often happens if you are using New Calibers with a DLC or unsupported weapon. It happens with my lever-action rifle from time to time. This will also reset on a load, so make sure you do this process when you first load your game and you should be fine for the rest of that game session.

I find if you have less than 200 active plugs, new calibers works very well.

Drop any ammo your carrying. Unequip your weapon. Pick up the ammo, and then equip the weapon. This often happens if you are using New Calibers with a DLC or unsupported weapon. It happens with my lever-action rifle from time to time. This will also reset on a load, so make sure you do this process when you first load your game and you should be fine for the rest of that game session.

I find if you have less than 200 active plugs, new calibers works very well.

I got like 32 plugins? and it didntwork. Thank you tho.

So all your guns are doing this? It may be a mod that you added that modifies whichever guns you are using. I just assumed new calibers because I think that or weaponsmith extended does it for me, this is because it gives you the ability to change the caliber and for me it glitches and loads the bullet the the gun originally fires even though I had changed it to 45-70 (as an example).

Might need to deactivate your plug-ins and then start the game and see if it still happens. Then load one plug-in at a time until you find the mod that is breaking it.

Edited by Undeadbob666