[LE] Questions about making a follower

ApexBlast

So, as a disclaimer, I am fairly new to modding and the creation kit in general but I've at least gotten familiar with creating an npc. What my questions are about however is what I would need to do to go about making an npc with a fully custom (as in recorded by someone else) voice an eligible spouse? I've searched around and haven't found many concrete answers aside from that I'd need to record lines for every dialogue tree relating to marriage. The only issue is that I can't find any guides or resources for doing this or even how to begin with it, so I figured nexus would be a good place to get help. Are there any good tips or references for going about this, any help is greatly appreciated.

Recording the lines for the marriage would be a start and then you would want to assign the right conditions to the dialog. If you look in the marriage quest "player dialog" tab you will see that the lines are assigned various voice type so all you would have to do is assign an isActor condition that points to your follower or a isvoicetype condition to the dialog lines.