Music copyright content from a mod

Sabertoothtigerz

Hi, I am making a skyrim playthrough but i got an issue, I have fantasy music project but when I uploaded my first video with it, youtube sent me 3 copyright claims on that video.

they're not strikes they're claims which means i can do nothing and all be fine or the content creators of that music can block it..I really don't want it to get blocked or having to re-upload my videos with a different song that is from vanilla skyrim and edit with sony vegas and re-render and re-upload again...too much work and too much time consumming..

what will most likely happen to my videos? I have more with the same mod...

the fact that the mod can exist here doesn't mean that you can upload videos using it to YT , due to how their system works , especially for content recognition

if you are doing a full lets play which shows everything you do , simply avoid using any music mod that might trigger such issues

if you are only using parts of your actual gameplay and editing it , you could play with the mod but whenever you want to record just silence the music in the menu

there really isn't anything we can do to help you with this..... you would have to start butting heads with YT , and good luck with that.......

I'd suggest looking at how others are uploading such videos , and maybe contacting them asking such a question

after all , YT uploaders would probably know best how to deal with such things

YouTube has an automated system called Content ID, it matches uploaded videos to those submitted by rights holders and when a match occurs whatever the rights holder has decreed will happen happens, most rights holders simply monitise the video or do nothing at all but some will have it muted or taken down. Your videos appear to be OK for now, I say for now because if the rights holder changes their policy on matched content that change will be applied to your videos too, I've had old videos suddenly muted as a result of a change and it's something that could happen to you in future. If you're worried about losing content on YouTube don't use anything that can be claimed, there's a always a risk that something unpleasant will happen to it down the line.