Textures, Talk, and Tips - Fuse00

BigBizkit

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you "Fuse00"... I'm a nubee & no nothing about Modding.... yet. I do draw occasionally but nothing like the pro's do here. I didn't get into computer gaming til late & fell head over heals with "Skyrim V". I entered into a lil schooling for the IT Field & received my Associates. It was going well til a mis-hap & my back was broken. It never healed right, pain constantly & now I'm disabled. I wasn't taught programming in school because my Associates Degree is surrounded mostly for IT Technical issues - Hardware mostly but we all know in the IT Field that the majority of issues with PC's are Applications & Compatibility issues. Enough about that.., thank you for taking the time to give a little knowledge to someone like me who new to this but always wondered, "How do you all do that in making things move, beautiful Scenaries & so much, much more?" Your interview is a blessing & gives me some incentive for me to try & learn about modding. My only problem is lack of funds due to being disabled & all the physical/mental stress that I deal with everyday. Not able to afford a high end PC is frustrating & I don't have a pad to draw or the software. Here in the states, it's difficult if a person is unable to work... Sorry for the huge reply & thank you again.. it has given me a goal... Edited by EJamNT

In response to post #63997781.

EJamNT wrote: Thank you "Fuse00"... I'm a nubee & no nothing about Modding.... yet. I do draw occasionally but nothing like the pro's do here. I didn't get into computer gaming til late & fell head over heals with "Skyrim V". I entered into a lil schooling for the IT Field & received my Associates. It was going well til a mis-hap & my back was broken. It never healed right, pain constantly & now I'm disabled. I wasn't taught programming in school because my Associates Degree is surrounded mostly for IT Technical issues - Hardware mostly but we all know in the IT Field that the majority of issues with PC's are Applications & Compatibility issues. Enough about that.., thank you for taking the time to give a little knowledge to someone like me who new to this but always wondered, "How do you all do that in making things move, beautiful Scenaries & so much, much more?" Your interview is a blessing & gives me some incentive for me to try & learn about modding. My only problem is lack of funds due to being disabled & all the physical/mental stress that I deal with everyday. Not able to afford a high end PC is frustrating & I don't have a pad to draw or the software. Here in the states, it's difficult if a person is unable to work... Sorry for the huge reply & thank you again.. it has given me a goal...

Hey EJamNT, thank you for sharing your story, I wish you to overcome your deseese as much as it possible and to have satisfaction out of life no matter what. Keep going, if modding/videogames is the thing you what to do, it doesn't actually require some hi-end PC configuration, so you don't need much money for that.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I love the detail to texture and attention to realism in your work. Very life-like. Your re-textures are so much more aesthetically pleasing than the generic and mass amount of "flawless plastic skin-esque" re-textures out there. Thank you tbh.

• 1 month later...

I remember a while ago, when I got back into Fallout 4, I was browsing for mods and I found Valkyr Female Face and Body Texture.

While I decided to make more stuff on my own, both things combined brought back my interest of the game. I spent countless hours in-game after being fed up with games at the time for overdoing it.

So I only just now found the interview because Pickysaurus told me about it and I wanted to say thank you very much for being part of the community and sharing your good content with us. It really is highly appreciated. Textures play a big role and the more mods you have, the more it piles up and the more personalized your game becomes and the more at ease you get with it in my opinion.

I'll say it again on an end note: Thanks for sharing and hopefully you'll stick around some more as well. :)