Navigating mod file selections

Severite

So, I have used the Nexus for (at least for what I would consider) a very, very long time. But, somewhere along the way the mod heading denoting where a mod was to be placed/it's intended function, seems to have been removed. I am kinda hoping that I am simply old, and missing something obvious, but other than looking at mods by endorsements, there does not seem to be any meaningful way to sort through mods, i.e., look under the overhaul heading to find such gems as perkus maximus by T3nd0, that I would otherwise never have found, as they simply are not as popular as some other ones tend to be.

• 1 year later...

If you're looking for categories you can find them under Mods > Mod Categories in the top menu.

Yes! Thank you, that is exactly what I meant, it's great that it wasn't actually removed. Navigating the possibilities is otherwise impossible, at least in my humble opinion

• 2 weeks later...

mod categories say zero games zero files ???????

You have no provided any information for me to know what you're talking about, you also posted on a thread that seems to be unrelated to whatever issue you're having.