• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

tsoda96

tsoda96

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey! I've finally found a Red Sonja armor faithful to the original. I'd use it in any decent RPG game, but there's a big problem. The "author" claims its his own work for Warband!!!?! It's very out of place. She's just far more superior than anythig for that game.

6235-1530992330-1772329846.jpeg

If someone knows where it is from, PLEASE let me know!!! I'm a great fan of the character, but I can't stand that ugly wargame with no lore and nothing. :verymad:

Edited by tsoda96, 22 August 2018 - 04:38 AM.

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Beer Ambassador

• Premium Member
  • 6,801 posts

So the author told you where it's from, why don't you believe him/her?

tsoda96

tsoda96

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Because it is unlikely in so many levels I can't even specify. I've spent weeks to find something what makes that game a little interesting, but all I've found are thousands of mods made by medieval enthusiasts sharing the same quests and dull texture packs. Even that few so-called fantasy mods have zero difference in graphics, or what few stand out is clearly ripped from Elder Scrolls or Korean MMOs. Please, don't tell me that after about ten years of nothing this DataHun guy jumps out with his own fantasy aesthetics of this quality for no one! This was probably made before Skyrim maybe for Oblivion. I'll find that mod!

DtheHun

DtheHun

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

:huh:  Don't call me DataHun, bitte.

MrJoseCuervo

MrJoseCuervo

Try to be a rainbow in someone elses cloud.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

https://forums.talew...?topic=377748.0

Its from this mod...

Page loaded in: 0.699 seconds