Getting DAI Mod Manager and Frosty to work together - is it possible?

Katarsi

D3lta, the version of frosty you're using is super outdated - the current public version is 1.0.5.9. You should try downloading the current version instead, from here. Your patch number can increase when loading mods with dai mod manager, some people when they get the "this save was made with a higher patch version" error overcompensate with the increasing of the patch number and put in some super high number which is why people have differing patch numbers, so you don't need to be on number 15.

If frosty still gets stuck applying mods after updating to the current version, try deleting the ModData folder. Much older frosty versions were notorious for not cleaning up the mods folder properly when you later disabled mods that you previously had enabled, so sometimes it caused issues like that if the ModData was not deleted before you switched up your mods list. I don't remember what versions it used to happen on, but it was definitely one of the older versions.

Edited by Dmitrias

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so using the older version wont even let me import mods and doing the steps provided crashes the game before it even loads. If i am able to get the game to load when i select new game it sits on the loading screen after i select my world state and it never moves passed that

Edited by shadowsong91

As a note for this, you don't have to get them to work together anymore. Frosty supports daimod format.

In case you're wondering why everyone seems to have ignored your life-saving tip, Frosty Manager handles daimod format poorly at the moment, with texture corruption being the main issue.