Some mods aren't loading

lowpro06

You should also read this

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2247404-fallout-new-vegas-beginners-guide-to-modding/

The key issue here is the fact that you are using that many mods with out a patch file to make them all work together in harmony

I'm not going to tell you that you HAVE to use it, but consider this

I have 4 guides - Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Fallout 4, those guides combined have generated over 108,000 views since 28 Oct 2014 with only ONE complaint, which I immediately corrected

I can safely say that every person who I have had contact with through text in some manner has benefitted from using my guides with a reliable play through with a LOT less crashes / freezes / ILS's

Dubiousintent ( above ) will also verify this unless I am mistaken

Edited by gromulos

I indeed endorse Gromulos' guide. I consider my own guide a supplement to his work, covering and pointing out things he (and others) tend to assume you already know. It's very difficult to remember and include all the "fiddly little bits" that go into getting a stable, reliably trouble-free game play with mods and not make some assumptions. Despite working on them daily for the last four years, I find myself still constantly updating both the "General Advice" and "Troubleshooting" guides. There is always something new needing clarification.

-Dubious-