what ESPs/ESMs do i even put in a bashed patch with levelled list mods

pikachudude

this must me something that is asked hundreds of times buuut

i understand how to make a bashed patch thanks to a tutorial but i DONT know what to do with all the mod's ESPs that need to be bashed patched to apparently work. (the ones that add things to the levelled lists in particular)

with my lack of understanding of this, i would assume that i should put them in a bashed patch with maybe just any old esp or even skyrim.esm but i dont wanna try anything yet for risk of ruining something.

help?

please criticize me to yourself very harshly if i tagged this poorly or put it in the wrong section or even if me am stupid. ð

Edited by pikachudude

Bash is smart, it looks at everything and bashes what needs to be so build your patch from everything you have enabled. Gator Smash will also do the same thing and more from my understanding to merge level lists and resolve conflicts. Edited by Kulharin

Bash is smart, it looks at everything and bashes what needs to be so build your patch from everything you have enabled. Gator Smash will also do the same thing and more from my understanding to merge level lists and resolve conflicts.

aaaah, thank you very much!