[Spoiler] Game Start Unlimited Free Antimatter exploit (NMS Next).

sLoPpYdOtBiGhOlE

No Antimatter formula needed.
Native game bug for unlimited free Antimatter in the starting quest "Fuel The Hyperdrive".
Note: Does not work if you take the Pre-Order DLC Omega ship.

Play the game up to the point of creating your Hyperdrive engine and do NOT put fuel in the engine.
Get rid of any Antimatter and Warp Cells from you or your ship inventory that you may have picked up in the start of the game.
(If you build the base storage containers you can store any antimatter and warp cells in them)

Now Follow the quest to get given a free Antimatter.
Once given the Antimatter remove if from your inventory and the free antimatter quest lights up again.
Take another Antimatter, get rid of it, repeat, lather rinse.

Tips for storing multiple Antimatter without having to travel back and forth:
Build a basic round room base with Construction Desk and hire the Overseer from the space station.
Do the Overseer quests up to the Storage Containers blueprint (usually picked up at abandoned building).
Build the Storage Containers.
Head to the space station to get your free antimatter.
While still on the space station open your inventory and store the Antimatter to your Base Storage Container.
(Remotely storing from your inventory to base storage is permitted from anywhere in the current galaxy)
Half a second later the Free antimatter quest pointer will reinitiate, ask for another antimatter... repeat..

If you already new of this exploit then good for you,

I didn't and discovered it recently while trying to stay in my first galaxy until i had some decent cash and storage.

900+ Million units, 48 Slot S Class Ship, 24 Slot S Class multitool, Exo Suit Maxed Storage...

I'm almost ready to put fuel in my hyperdrive and head to the next galaxy and start buying frigates :smile:

Edit: Works on PC and PS4.

Edited by sLoPpYdOtBiGhOlE