Need A Modeler for Cube 2

jcdenton2012

I'm looking for some help to polish off a few of the models for the Cube 2 Designs. Namely, I need someone to simplify some of the SCOLs I'm generating so that they aren't so freaking massive and consume so much processing power. The first big one, and trust me... it's a big one... is the Nif for the main cell. I'm going to upload an attachment to a Mediafire download here so that anyone interested can take a look. Download Link.

This piece is one of 5 for the main cell in which Cube 2 resides. In addition to this are the ceiling, floor, arch, and the Cube itself; but this nif will be the most space consuming due to its complexity.

I'm using a few SCOLs of similar size and complexity in a project and I'm wondering what your precise concern is. Do you think a few ten thousand triangles will give modern video hardware trouble? I'm not seeing any performance impact from using giant SCOLs. If anything, it should be better to use merged NIFs instead of individual ones but my object counts are too low to make any difference.