Oblivion Crashing (pls help senpais)

Glove426

Hey guys,

So I have been following the Bevilex guide for graphics modding, and then started to follow

to add gameplay mods. I got up into the gameplay mods before my game started crashing, specifically Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul, and Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul. After I added these my game started crashing as soon as I either created a new file (and the loading was complete), or I loaded a save (and the loading was complete). Fortunately, I backed up all my saved data after I was done doing the graphic things from the Bevilex guide. So far, I have tried deleting my documents folders, including removing saves individually, and I also deleted my entire /data/ and replaced it with my backup copy. I also deleted the entirety of my /Oblivion/ folder and replaced it with the backup, and I still get a crash as soon as I load (keep in mind this is with no mods loaded according to the launcher and Wrye Bash). I am not sure where to go from here. Am I missing something that I need to delete to have a clean backup, besides the documents/my games/oblivion folder + steam oblivion folder? The backup copy is on my external HDD, and I am not very familiar with modding, so if you are responding please dumb it down for my pea-brain.

Thanks guys, let me know if I missed anything (I am sure I did).