I am so happy now...

Kanori24

I'm just so overwhelmed with joy that it is hard for me to keep it inside. I feel like I have to tell someone... even the thousands of fellow modders on Nexus...

I... I have met the love of my life. :wub: She literally just walked into my life a couple of months ago. She came as a customer to where I work, and we talked, ended up exchanging contacts. Next thing I know she's coming over to my home and we're spending so many hours together, playing games, drawing together and assembling puzzles. And then it hurts to have to wait an entire week to see each other again.

This girl accepts me for everything thing I am... every quirk, every time I miss a word in a sentence... and I accept her for everything she is. I honestly thought it was impossible for someone to ever be 'right' for me. I have been hit on in the past, and I've rejected a few that have tried to woo me, but I only did so because it did not feel right.

My patience has finally payed off, and now I have the perfect mate to spend my life with. I know it's only been two months and we are probably moving too fast, but we threw everything we had at one another right from the start. I confessed to trying to make her leave because I just couldn't accept the reality that someone would actually enjoy me so much, but she was still standing, still holding her arms open for me I felt all of my defenses drop and I surrendered my heart to her.

I feel like all of my potential has been unlocked. There isn't anything that I can't do right now. I hope this wasn't too much for the community. I hope others will share their stories of what makes them happy. We all need a break from the doom and gloom don't we? :D