[ENB] graphics card issue maybe

I have this issue with framedrops whenever I configure my enblocal file to fit my system. This will happen on ANY enb even the default one.

Windows 10

GTX 970

I5 6600

8gb ram

SSD 250gb (dedicated just for skyrim)

[VideoMemorySizeMb = 2048] The game will run fine but this will cause FPS drops to 1 whenever I look towards certain directions

[VideoMemorySizeMb = 4096] Terrible frames but NO FPS drops in said directions.

[VideoMemorySizeMb = 7821] This should be the exact configuration for my system. Same issue, runs terribly but I no longer get FPS drops when looking in those directions.

I have this issue with framedrops whenever I configure my enblocal file to fit my system. This will happen on ANY enb even the default one.

Windows 10

GTX 970

I5 6600

8gb ram

[VideoMemorySizeMb = 2048] The game will run fine but this will cause FPS drops to 1 whenever I look towards certain directions

[VideoMemorySizeMb = 7821] This should be the exact configuration for my system. Same issue, runs terribly but I no longer get FPS drops when looking in those directions.

The GTX 970 has an issue with the "last" 512MB of VRAM, as you may know. Maybe try a number in-between 2048 and 4096, just make sure it's a multiple of two.

Windows 10

GTX 970

I5 6600

8gb ram

The GTX 970 has an issue with the "last" 512MB of VRAM, as you may know. Maybe try a number in-between 2048 and 4096, just make sure it's a multiple of two.

I did as you said and it looks like 3068 is the sweet spot for me. Thanks for the help :) Hopefully I wont need to come back.